The Mission of the Association of New York City Oil and Energy Service Professionals, formerly known as NYOHSMA, is “to provide an environment for our members, the heating and cooling professionals, that promotes growth, education and networking.”
Here are some of the benefits of joining our chapter!
- Our chapter utilizes the experiences of our members to help deal with regulatory issues such as the New York City Department of Buildings, New York City Fire Department and New York City Department of Air Resources.
- At our monthly meetings our guest speakers update us the changing code and energy policies and we pass along new product information and technical data for our members and invited guest.
- We embrace the difficulties that our members have in maintaining profitability in our tough market place and try to offer solutions through discussion during our open forum.
- We work closely and tirelessly with city agencies to promote nondiscriminatory and worthy regulations
- Our alliances with regulatory forces in NYC and partnership with allied national associations and local chapters provide us up-to-date information on leading topics relevant our industry.
Why go it alone? Our chapter supports your efforts in doing business in one of the largest cities in the world.
Benefits of Becoming A Member
OESP (formerly NAOSHM) has been a force for positive change in the heating oil industry for 60 years! Our members and their companies have benefited from our proactive efforts in technical and professional education and industry coordination and support. Whether at the individual chapter level, through our regional training and education programs or at our national events, the opportunities we present for you to build your career and your company’s success are affordable, accessible and ongoing.
As an OESP member you'll get full advantage of all of these benefits, and more: